Friday, June 5, 2009


This is George, my dad's dog. He is very excited because I'm about to take him for a run, and he loves to run. My dad used to drive around in a golf cart, and George would run as hard as he could out in front.


I've never run with a dog before, but George did very well. After a few hundred feet he stopped jumping around and settled into a trot matching my pace. He only jumped at one dog and one car, which was very good. He ingnored most of the other cars, all of the other people, and any dogs that didn't bark at him first. He also did very well running along beside me and not getting distracted. We did 3.2 miles, and when we got home he was ready to go in, but we had a lot of fun.


Not only did I do my run workout tonight, I did my swim (600 yards) as well. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment