Sunday, June 21, 2009


Ah, home improvement. I like learning how to do things, and I like the way my house is starting to look, but I'm getting tired of texturing ceilings. I'm finishing up the kitchen today, the section that was exposed when we removed the soffit from the top of the cabinets. I do enjoy the home improvement thing though, and wouldn't mind a fixer for my next house.


My dad and Jon and I remodeled the kitchen this past fall. My dad has a lot of carpentry skills, and he built some new cabinets and drawers and put molding on all of the doors. All three of us painted the cabinets white. I did have professionals come install the quartz countertops. My dad built some door frames for glass cabinet doors, and after we finished the ceiling texture Jon and I worked on putting some of the glass inserts in.


Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment