Sunday, August 30, 2009




The pump for my pond is on backorder, so its getting kind of dirty. I have a pool skimmer that I scoop out leaves with, but the bottom is getting a film on it. Toads don't seem to mind, as I see them in here every few days. Birds also take drinks. And here in the film of the bottom are some footprints. I think they are raccoon, but maybe opossum. I have a book around here somewhere that I could confirm them with.




I got a solar-powered pump because I didn't want to have to run electricity all of the way across the backyard. But finding a solar-powered pump that was powerful enough was difficult. Hopefully I'll get mine in a few weeks.




(I am reflected in the pond water. Thats me, holding my hand over my eyes, over the footprints. And I don't know why its rotated. And I don't feel like messing with it to fix it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment