Monday, August 10, 2009


I am all dressed up to go to court today. Back in January some guy ran a red light and hit me, totalling my car and spraining two of my fingers (hey--they hurt). I got a notice in the mail asking me to appear as a witness in the municpal court. Apparently he is fighting the ticket. All I had to do was go to court and talk to the county prosecuter. She just asked me to describe the accident. She said he could plead guilty or no contest, and could get probation or pay a fine, or he could keep fighting the ticket and we could actually go to trial. Its been 8 months and this guy is still being a pain.


I also went for a bike ride this morning, I did the Chapin Hill loop. After one loop, I wasn't sweating and wasn't breathing hard, so I decided I had to do another loop. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment