Sunday, March 15, 2009


This is the new back porch light I installed today. I was just replacing an old, outdated one, so it wasn't very hard. Not like I was adding a new fixture or anything (although I've done that before). My house hasn't been updated since the 70's, so I'm doing a lot of work around it. I like learning how to care for my house, and I like making it look better. When I'm done, this place is going to be awesome.


I was crazy productive today. Besides installing the new light, I installed an under-cabinet mounted toaster oven, replanted my lemon tree, planted some radish seeds and a tarragon plant, went for a bike ride, bought groceries, did laundry (and even folded it), bought foam and fabric to make a cushion for my window seat, and cleaned the litter box. When you get a productive feeling, you just have to go with it, because you never know when it will end and when it will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment