Thursday, March 12, 2009


I think I have shin splints. :( I'm not sure, because its hard to describe something you feel. My shin hurts a lot when I run. My left one hurts more, I think because my right one is exercised by my foot using the pedals when I drive. I usually try to power through the pain and run anyway, but there is a lot of limping and wimpering involved. I probably should stop running, but thats no fun. Today I did cut my run short, walked home (most of the way), and took the shortcut home. I was waiting for the abs class to start one day, and in the weights class before it the instructor showed an exercise to strengthen shins. I've been doing them, and my shins do get tired from it. Thats the muscle that hurts when I run, so I guess it is shin splints. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment