Thursday, February 25, 2010


Tomorrow is my 30th birthday! Do you know what that means? That this is the last day of my 29th year, and hence the last blog entry! Honestly, I am tired of taking pictures every day, and have been waiting for this day for weeks, but now that its here I'm kind of sad. A lot of days I do nothing noteworthy, but some times cool stuff happens and its great to capture the moment. I looked through all of the previous posts tonight, and this has been a great year.


I've noticed that as a result of this project I take a lot more pictures of other stuff, not just myself. Which is a good thing, taking pictures is fun. Also, I would have given up on this project long ago were it not for all my friends and family members who read the blog and tell me they enjoy it. Thanks, everyone!


Tomorrow I will be 30, and all grown up. Do I look any older than I did on the first post? Thats ok, I'm expecting a lot more fun in my life to come. And maybe I can come up with some kind of new project to remember everything with.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm so happy that you did this project and way to go ACTUALLY getting through the whole year. go you! And happy birthday week!

    ReplyDelete