Monday, February 15, 2010


I woke up this morning to snow! Yay! I love snow. There was about an inch of snow when I went to work this morning, and it kept snowing all day. This 4" measurement was taken in my front yard around 5:30, but the snow wasn't done! Some places around here got a foot of snow!


It was wonderful snow too. It really wasn't that cold (for being below freezing and all) because there wasn't any wind. There was no ice, but the snow was very wet and heavy. Perfect for playing in. I saw tons of people outside making snowmen and snowballs. I saw four guys standing around a car on the side of the road, and thought that they had run off the road (the roads were rather slushy), but then I saw them pull a snowboard out of the trunk.


Lots of people were sledding, and I decided I wanted to go sledding too. I haven't gone since I was a kid, I really can't remember the last time. I dug my boogie board out of the garage and took it to the park. The hills there seem really steep when you're trying to ride a bike up them, but they weren't so steep when you're sliding down them on a sled. I had a blast though. It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment