Saturday, December 19, 2009


This is the book I got from the library. I think its really good, even if it was kind of scary in places. Since I've been home I haven't done much besides read. I have cleaned up my office a little, and gotten pictures for my travel collage frames. I take George for walks, and yesterday I even went to the gym and rode the recumbant bike. I've been to the dentist, and the physical therapist, and the doctor, and even went and got my H1N1 vaccine. They gave me the nasal mist instead of the shot, I guess because I already have one arm out of comission they didn't want to mess with the other. With the rest of my recouperation time I want to organize my closets, plan my garden, go birdwatching, and re-evaluate my financial portfolio. I do have a few more books I want to read, and I'm researching bathroom stuff for Jon's remodel.

No comments:

Post a Comment