Saturday, December 19, 2009


Archie has to go to the vet today. Poor kitty. She does not like to go anywhere, least of all the vet. Its very hard to get her into her carrier in the first place. She doesn't like to be picked up much, and most mornings she's not even in the mood to be petted, so she normally avoids you. My dad and I spent about five minutes chasing her around the house. We had all of the bedroom doors shut, so she couldn't escape. My dad was wearing a leather coat and oven mitts, so she couldn't fight back. She was running around, yowling, hissing, swatting, and trying to hide. It was so sad. She went behind the Christmas tree, under the end tables, and then, looking for a safe spot, she ran into the carrier. My dad and I decided that worked, and we shut the door. Poor thing, trying to escape and instead she runs straight to her doom. I felt bad, but it really wasn't her doom, it was just a rabies shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment