Thursday, December 17, 2009


It was really nice out today, so Jon and I went for a walk around his neighborhood. I think getting up and doing things makes you feel better faster than just laying around.
The black thing on my arm is the Ultrasling II, complete with the red squeezy ball holster. It has a thick pad attached to keep my arm out from my side a bit, and lots of velcro and adjustable straps. The gray thing is the icepack from my Iceman machine. All around the shoulder and upper arm is a water bladder, and there are two hoses that come out the bottom. I can hook the hoses up to a cooler I have full of ice and water, and the ice water will be pumped up to my shoulder. I only have to use the Iceman for the first few days, and then whenever I want. I have to wear the sling for 3 weeks day and night, and then for 3 more weeks just at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment