Monday, November 16, 2009


No class tonight! Yay! Jon and I decided to go to the movies instead. We don't go to the movies very often. Most movies aren't worth going to the theater (at least I don't think so), but even when there are good movies out there, we're usually to busy to go. Tonight we are seeing Zombieland. I don't like horror movies at all, but Zombieland is supposed to be more comedy/horror. I also read all of the spoilers, so I'm prepared.


I love movie theater popcorn. You can't enjoy the movie theater experience without popcorn, with lots of butter. I wish they would put some popcorn in the bag, put on some butter, more popcorn, more butter, etc, because only the top layer is really buttery enough. I know how unhealthy it is, but like I said, I don't go to the movies very often.


Zombieland was cute. It was kind of gross, but it is about zombies eating people and people killing zombies.


And happy Veterans Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment