Monday, November 2, 2009


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I love Halloween. It was my second favorite holiday as a child (remember the first favorite?). I do admit that I'm too lazy to dress up, but I love the trick-or-treaters. Halloween is a great holiday for kids. I wish people would quit ruining it.


I carve a jack-o-lantern every year. After work today I went to 3 grocery stores and Wal-Mart, and no one had pumpkins for sale anymore. How pathetic is that? It wasn't that they were sold out, they had removed them from sale to bring in more crap. Hello, the holiday isn't over yet. So I am sad that there is no pumpkin carving this year.


I handed out candy for Jon, and we had about 25 kids. Our favorite costume was a little boy dressed up as an X-wing fighter pilot. His jumpsuit was complete, even with ejection straps, and he had the helmet too. It was awesome. Jon is very jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment