Sunday, November 8, 2009


Game 6 of the World Series is on tonight, and it looks like the Yankees will win it. I'm trying to stay up and watch, but its getting late and I'm getting sleepy. I love watching baseball, and haven't seen enough of it this summer. I think baseball is the perfect summer spectating sport, because it goes at a calmer pace, so you can sit back and enjoy a drink. Its too hot to be jumping around for three hours. But then a great play will be made, and there is enough excitement in baseball to keep it interesting. I enjoy great pitching matchups and impressive shows of defense, all of the subtlies are very exciting to me. I'm not such a big fan of home run slugfests.


I wish the Phillies would win the World Series, even if they are my divisional rivals. I always pull for the National League, and never the Yankees. (I will root for the Rangers, but only because I live here). I think the Yankees have this one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment