Sunday, September 13, 2009


Tonight is Gallery Night, as well as Jazz on the Boulevard. Gallery Night is fun. Lots of local businesses open up and display lots of art and serve fancy snacks. I've never been to the jazz fest, but it sounds like lots of fun too. Jon and I really wanted to go, but its been raining all day, and isn't supposed to stop anytime soon. As we were driving to downtown, it started raining harder, and we decided we just couldn't do it. The events are outside, and we would be soggy and cold. We were already dressed up though, so we decided to go some place fancy for dinner. We went to the Silver Fox. It was very good. They give you tons of food though. I had a large salad, and this is my entree, steak strips with portobello mushroom, mashed potatoes, cream corn, peas, and tomato slices. It also came with a slice of chocolate ganache cake. Unfortunately I got a headache which made me nautious, so I couldn't enjoy it. We took it home and I took some pills and layed down for a while. I finished the food later.

1 comment:

  1. Good or bad, you look like a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader in this pic.

    ReplyDelete