Sunday, September 13, 2009


Is today still called Patriot's Day? Its still 9-11, if not. I didn't do any community service today, I went to work.


Jon has designated me the vacation activities planner. When we go on vacation I am responsible for figuring out the fun stuff to do. I love it. I had lists when we went to New York and Chicago. In a couple of years we are planning to go to Japan, and I'm working on the plan. Jon has always wanted to go to Japan, ever since high school, so we decided to just do it. We want to see the cranes and the soccer ball algae and the natual parks in Hokkaido, and walk through some cities and experience the culture and see Mt. Fuji and other natual areas, and see Hiroshima. As you can tell, our plans are taking us around the entire country, so the plan will be important. Jon has signed up for Japanese lessons, which will also be important.

No comments:

Post a Comment