Monday, January 11, 2010


I had intentions of being productive today, but they did not happen. I was going to go to the nursery and buy seeds, but then I remembered that it is 25 degrees outside and the shop is outdoors. No one will be out there to sell seeds, even if it is the right time of year to start them (indoors). I did not do laundry, and I forgot to call and register for the wilderness first aid course. I did buy hooks to hang a picture in the living room. And I spent a lot of time working on the itenerary for Jon's and my Japan trip.
I like the sunny yellow tulips on my background. I have the same background at work. Its just so happy to see. My Mud Run nickname a few years ago was Tulip, although I don't know where that came from. Not from my backgrounds, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment