Sunday, April 12, 2009


I'm filthy!! This is my ceiling cat impression. I crawled through the attic and installed a new cable hookup in the living room. It wasn't too terribly hot, and not too terribly hard. I'm very excited about my new living room arrangement. I have a lot of attic projects to do...ceiling fans in the three bedrooms, vent fans in the two bathrooms, recessed lights in the kitchen, and a light in my closet. By then I will have torn up the insulation so much that I should probably replace it. An attic ladder would be nice too.
Afterwards Jon and I went with Karyn to take pics of random places around town. We found the oldest brick structure in Tarrant County, and Tandy Hills Park. I'd been to the park before, about 5 years ago. Its a great natural prairie habitat, and has lots of cool hiking trails with wildflowers and grasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment